毛毛虫 Caterpillar

我的愿望:在你人生中留下痕迹。
May I leave you a memorable footprint in your life

我的职责:给你带来幸福。
May I bring you love and comfort


我的口号:爱你一万年!

My slogan -- Love You Forever!




Monday, January 3, 2011

Mungkin Nanti (Mr. P cover)



This is My wife's favourite song,
A song that I've editted and sang to my wife, Gina baby who is going to NS tmr, I will miss u! make sure u do too. :P 等你回来。;)
and to my lovely TABO, we will keep in touch! next trip is coming!!! XD

Lyric

Saatnya tuk berkata
Mungkin yang terakhir kalinya
怎么习惯失去你的未来
怎么留住那渐消失的云彩
It's hard for me to say the things I want to say
It's hard for me to see you walk away from me

chorus
Dan mungkin bila nanti
Kita akan bertemu lagi
Satu pintaku jangan
Kau lupa memori kembali
Sampai syurgaku cintamu
Seperti hari kemarin
Saat semua di sini
Kau ilhamku...

No comments:

Post a Comment