毛毛虫 Caterpillar

我的愿望:在你人生中留下痕迹。
May I leave you a memorable footprint in your life

我的职责:给你带来幸福。
May I bring you love and comfort


我的口号:爱你一万年!

My slogan -- Love You Forever!




Thursday, September 30, 2010

Faith of the HEART ;)

Love? :D
It just exists that way.
Some say it is blind;
some say it conquers all, it's everything;
some say it is like ice kacang,
like to have it, but it melts so fast. :P

well, I think there is no right or wrong(boring ==),
or I should say there will be no regret of loving someone or something.
You may love someone for just a few seconds,
but the love you have given lives forever. :)

This is the song I sang to those who think they have lost faith in love?
Ya, don't talk about it and move on!
When you're down like the little tiger, (in the picture)
Look around you,
I'm sure there will be someone like me, smiling right beside you. ;D






next is the song that I really love -- Faith of the Heart by Rod Steward
It is the ending credits song for a movie that inspired me to be a DOCTOR -- Patch Adams
enjoy! :D





Quotes from "Patch Adams"
  • What's wrong with death sir? What are we so mortally afraid of? Why can't we treat death with a certain amount of humanity and dignity, and decency, and God forbid, and maybe even humor. Death is not the enemy gentlemen. If we are going to fight a decease, let's fight one of the most terrible desease of all, indifference. :
  • When I was a girl, I would look out the bedroom window at the CATERPILLARS; I envied them so much. No matter what they were before, no matter what happened to them, they could just hide away, and turn into these beautiful creatures that could fly away completely untouched. :P
  • I wanted to become a doctor so I could serve others, and because of that, I've lost everything, but I've also gain everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment